• Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7, Pentium®, Celeron® or Xeon®
• Intel® Z77 Chipset
• Optional C216 Chipset
• Four 240-pin DIMM connectors supporting dual-channel memory.
• Maximum system memory up to 32GB
• ECC memory supported with C216 SKU
OS and Storage Manager
• Linux OS and NAS/iSCSI WEB based Manager
• Optional: Red Hat Ceph,Solaris, Windows Server, MS Storage Server, VMware, FreeBSD, Other Open Soruce Linux.
• XFS, EXT3 standard
• Optional: ZFS, NTFS, or any file system supported by the x86 platform
• 2 x Intel® Pro 10/100/1000 Ethernet (2 x 82574L)
• Bonding supported
• Optional 5 x Gigabit LAN with C216 SKU (4 x Intel 82574L + 1 82579LM supports AMT)
• DHCP client/server (default is DHCP client/static)
• Network Protocol: CIFS/SMB, NFS, FTP
• iSCSI / NAS / SAN (Can be mixed)
• Web GUI
• E-mail notification
• 2 x PCIe 8x
• 2 x full size MiniPCIe supports mSATA
Remote Boot Function
• Requires NIC with PXE support on client
• Authorizes users to access shared folder using passwords (by default, there is one "Public" shared folder)
• Allows users to access shared files for "Read Only" or "Read/Write"
• 2 x mSATA through MiniPCIe full size slots
• 16 x SATA-III for Hot Swap 3.5" Hard Drives (Marvell 9215)
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports via back panel
• 2 x USB 2.0 ports via back panel
• 1 x rear DB9 female RS-232 Port for console
• 2 x HDMI
• Optional VGA for console
• MS Windows® 8, 7, XP and Windows Server, Linux , FreeBSD, Solaris and Mac
• Snap Shot Backup and Recovery Client Support
• Active Directory, Rsync are supported
• Power on/off, system reset + USB
• IPMI, KVM over IP, Remote Power On/Off is supported
• Power, LAN and HDD LEDs
• Hot-swap cooling fans
• 550W 1+1 110-220VAC Redundant 80 Plus Gold Level power supply UR/CE/FCC certified
• From 0 ºC to 55 ºC (32ºF to 131 ºF)
• From -20 ºC to +70 ºC (68 ºF to 158 ºF)
• From 8% to 90% relative humidity
• 3U Rackmount Case
• Dimension: 17.2(W)x20.8D)x5.25(H) inch
• Weight: 48 lb Net, 56 lb. Dimension weight with packaging
• 16 x3.5" Hot-Swap bays, two mSATA slot for SSD OS boot
• SAS and SATA-E Hard Driver carry 5 year,SATA-N carries 3 year
• Base system:3 year standard parts and depot labor;lifetime toll free phone support.
• Optional:3 or 5-year(total years) extended warranty with advanced parts replacement service.
• Optional:7+year extended warranty service available.
• On-site service is available with additional cost.